Worthy culinary combinations abound. Peanut butter and jelly. Cheese and crackers. And, in the case of Reforma’s August 24 dinner, mezcal and mole.
Reforma Cocina Y Cantina is bringing a Oaxacan flavor experience to Tucson on Monday, August 24. The four-course Mezcal and Mole dinner will combine Chef Eddie Dick’s fresh Mexican cuisine with a variety of mezcal spirits. Guests will be treated to a variety of poultry-based dishes, including a duck taquito and fried quail.
Dinner is $65 per person and reservations are required.
Mezcal & Mole Menu at Reforma
- Mole Poblano – Duck confit taquito, bing cherries, peanuts, arugula
- Paired with Xicaru, Silver 100% Espadin Agave
- Mole Amarillo – Fried quail, huitlacoche, corn and chile stuffing
- Paired with Mezcal Vago, Elote
- Mole Colorado – Grilled airline chicken breast, charred scallion, habanero roasted carrot
- Paired with Scorpion, Mezcal Anejo
- Cafe Don Donas – Oaxacan coffee, cinnamon and sugar, mezcal mousse
- Paired with Del Maguey, Crema de Mezcal
For more information, visit reformatucson.com.