Destihl Brewery, a microbrewery based in Bloomington, Illinois, produces almost thirty varieties of craft beer throughout the year. They produce their beer in small batches so they can offer such a wide variety in their rotation.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to try them out, Zinburger’s Executive Chef, Gabriel Quihuis, is crafting a four-course meal to pair perfectly with some of Destihl’s unique craft brews.
Dinner begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, August 11. Cost is $35/person.
Destihl Brewery & Zinburger Pairing Dinner Menu
- Napa Salad – Mixed Greens, Iceberg, Dried Fruit, Marcona Almonds & Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
- Paired with Lynnbrook Raspberry Sour Ale
- House Made Onion Rings – Vertex IPA BBQ Sauce
- Paired with Vertex IPA
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10118″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”11″]
- My Boy Blue Slider – Maytag blue cheese, zinfandel braised onions, wild mushrooms, truffle aioli
- Paired with Clarice Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- Rainier Cherry Tart – Bourbon caramel, brown butter almond, goat cheese gelato
- Paired with Destihl Quadrupel
For more information, visit zinburgeraz.com.