This Labor Day Weekend, ditch the backyard grill and swimming pool to help celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of Tucson’s favorite bars and music venues.
Club Congress, located inside the historic Hotel Congress, is kicking off their thirtieth-anniversary celebration by taking the hotel’s annual HoCo Fest to the next level. They have enlisted the help of Four Peaks Brewing Company and Roger Clyne’s Mexican Moonshine Tequila to pull off “the greatest indoor/outdoor music festival in Tucson”, and we would expect nothing less.
They have booked over 40 musical acts, a dozen Tucson reunion shows, internationally-renowned acts from London to Mexico City, taco and BBQ parties each day, and the first ever Tucson Rock ‘n’ Roll Museum hosted in the lobby and Copper Hall.
The party starts on Friday, September 4 and runs through Sunday, September 6. All events are 21+.
HoCo Fest Day One
- Doors at 6pm on Friday, September 4
- Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 the day of
- Musical Acts: Roger Clyne, Cracker, Chicha Dust, Chick Cashman featuring Ron Reyes (Black Flag), Molton Leather, Greyhound Soul, The Bad Moods, Great American Tragedy, George Squire Orchestra and Mankind!
HoCo Fest Day Two
- Doors at 6pm on Saturday, September 5
- Free Show
- Musical Acts: Camper Van Beethoven, Gentlemen AfterDark, Friends of Dean Martinez, Pollo Elastico, River Roses, The Sidewinders, Al Perry, Shoebomb, Stainless Steel Kimono, Broken Horse, Billy Sedlmyer, Van Christian, Ricky Gelb, Walter Salas-Humara and more.
HoCo Fest Day Three
- Doors at 6pm on Sunday, September 6
- Tickets are $13 in advance, $15 the day of
- Musical Acts: Mexrissey, Mexican Institute of Sound, Sergio Mendoza, El Vez, Metalachi, Joe King Carrasco, Chuck Wagon and the Wheels, John Coinman, Sweet Ghosts, The Little Dinks, Carlos Arzate and the Kind Souls, and Don Armstrong!
For more information, visit hotelcongress.com.