Imagine a time when a handshake, knock, or a secret word was the key to gaining entrance to a world of bathtub gin, evening gloves, and rip-roaring jazz.
During the prohibition, a slew of underground bars were established to conceal the illicit behaviors of the young and thirsty. While the 1920s may have passed, the thrill of a hidden passageway hasn’t completely evaporated in Tucson.
The Still, hidden inside Vero Amore, will be hosting a four-course dinner on Wednesday, September 30. Each plate will feature a handcrafted Jim Beam cocktail, complementing the dish.
The Still Jim Beam Dinner Menu
- Spicy Pork Meatballs–Pork meatballs with a Jim Beam, jicama and apple honey chutney
- Paired with the Orchard Punch a blend of Jim Beam Apple, Jim Bean Honey, Cranberry Juice, Honey Syrup, Lemon
- Polenta Crab Croquette –Crispy fried polenta stuffed with crab and sage, topped with a Jim Beam Devils Cut chipotle mustard
- Paired with the Devil’s Garden a mix of Jim Beam Devil’s Cut, Lime, Sage, Agave, Black Pepper
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10118″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
- Petit Bistro Steak–A pan seared small cut bistro steak, with a portabella mix, whipped ricotta peas, finished with a drizzle of Jim Beam Black reduction and red wine butter.
- Paired with the Black Manhattan, a combination of Jim Beam Black, Averna Amaro, Black Walnut Bitters, Orange Twist
- White Chocolate and Cinnamon Mousse–Whipped white chocolate Mousse, with Jim Beam Fire and a raspberry liqueur sauce
- Paired with the Pick me Up, a mixture of Cold brew coffee, Cream, Sugar, Jim Beam Fire, Cinnamon Dusted on top
The dinner takes place inside Vero Amore at The Still and costs $60 dollars per seat. To reserve a spot, text (520) 909-6299. But you didn’t hear that from us.