Maynards Market & Kitchen is rounding out their second annual summer wine tour with a hometown feast.
At 7pm this Friday, September 25, enjoy a four-course dinner dedicated to all things Arizona. During the dinner, Maynards is offering a sneak preview of their second private label wine, the new AZ Red Malbec Blend. The blender himself, Sand Reckoner’s Rob Hammelman, is the guest of honor at the wine dinner.
Tickets are $55 per person and Maynards Wine Club Members get 10%.
The menu for the Arizona Wine Dinner was crafted by Senior Executive Chef Michael Byrer and includes local specialities like Spicy AZ Pecan Pesto, AZ Braised Short Rib and Horchata Tiramisu.
Vegetarian options are available.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10118″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
Maynards Market & Kitchen Arizona Wine Dinner Menu
- Vanilla Dusted Scallop, Pickled Peach Coulis, Spicy AZ Pecan Pesto
- Paired with Sand Reckoner White Blend
- Duck Confit Tart, Port Salut Mornay, Pickled Butternut Sauce, Braised Greens
- Paired with AZ Red Zinfandel Blend
- AZ Braised Short Rib, Root Vegetable Puree, Braised Celery, Gremolata
- Paired with AZ Red Malbec Blend
- Horchata Tiramisu, Chocolate Oil, Cinnamon Cream, Almond Crunch