What if you could avoid the grocery store, forget the mixer in the cabinet, leave the house a little messy and still enjoy a delicious meal this Thanksgiving? Good news is, you can.
Check out these Tucson restaurants offering in-house dining on Thanksgiving Day from breakfast through to the pumpkin pie.
3001 East Skyline Dr
In addition to a full four-course dinner on Thanksgiving, Acacia is offering a selection of side dishes for pre-order through November 24 and for pickup on November 25. Guests will have the opportunity to choose one dish from each course to enjoy.
Cost: $52 per person and $18.95 for children 9 and under. Reservations required.
- An assortment of pate, artisan cured meats, cheese, olives, nuts and relishes
- Butternut squash bisque
- Salad of organic field greens with English cucumber, roasted corn, vine ripened tomatoes, carrots, black olives and toasted pepitas tossed with fresh herb vinaigrette
All entrees are served with steamed green beans, ginger-honey glazed carrots, yellow squash, whipped Yukon gold potatoes, candied sweet potatoes and chestnut-sage dressing.
- Herb roasted tom turkey, giblet pan gravy, cranberry relish
- Slow roasted standing rib of beef, jus lie and horseradish cream
- Alder planked fresh organic salmon, maple-lemon glaze
- Spiral cut, pit smoked Virginia ham
- Pumpkin pie, vanilla chantilly cream
- Apple cinnamon crisp
- Warm gingerbread, chantilly cream
For more information, visit acaciatucson.com.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
2200 East Elm St.
Arizona Inn is offering a special Thanksgiving menu from 11:30 to 9pm. It includes holiday classics like Roasted Turkey, Brussels Sprouts and Apple Tart, but with significant upgrades like Sundried Tomato and Bacon Stuffing, Savory Goat Cheese Panna Cotta and Cider Gastrique.
Cost is $65 per person and $30 for children under 12.
Casino Del Sol Resort
5655 West Valencia Rd.
- Festa Buffet – Thanksgiving Day Buffet from 10am to 10pm. $32 per person.
- Moby’s – Roasted turkey breast served with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, fresh seasonal vegetables and cranberry sauce. Starts with salad and ends with pumpkin or pecan pie. Served from 11am to 9pm for $14.
- Tequila Factory – 3-course Mole Turkey Dinner from 11am to 9pm. $20 per person.
- PY Steakhouse – Enjoy Turkey or Prime Rib Dinner from 4pm to 9pm. $28 per person.
For more information, visit casinodelsolresort.com.
311 East Congress Street
This Thanksgiving, the Cup Cafe is featuring three special dishes to indulge on for the holiday. From 9am to close, enjoy a plate of the Turkey Special, during Brunch try the Polenta Benedicts and from 4pm to close go out of the box with a seasonal Pan Roasted Sea Bass.
- Turkey Special – Slow roasted turkey breast and thigh, sage dressing, whipped potatoes, maple roasted acorn squash, house cranberry sauce, natural gravy
- Polenta Benedicts – Duck fat polenta, duck confit, tomato relish, poached eggs, whole grain mustard hollandaise
- Pan Roasted Sea Bass Special – Butternut squash risotto, roasted mushroom and whole herb salad, tomato butter
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie and Pecan Pie will be available for purchase all day. The cafe will be open form 7am to 3pm and 4pm to 9pm, with specials starting at 9am.
For more information, visit hotelcongress.com.
Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort
10000 North Oracle Rd.
El Conquistador is hosting dinner from 1 to 6pm in the Turquoise Ballroom. Seating are offered every half hour (1, 1:30, 2, and 4pm seatings are sold out at this time). Gluten Free and Vegetarian Friendly Menus are available.
Adults are $50 per person, $22 for children 6-12 years old and children under the age of five eat free.
For more information, visit hiltonelconquistador.com.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10139″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
J.W. Marriott Starr Pass
3800 W Starr Pass Blvd.
The Signature Grill will feature their Signature Holiday Buffet on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 26, from 11am to 7pm. The dinner will feature traditional holiday fare and regionally inspired entrées created by Chef Wayd Lovaas along with handcrafted desserts from Pastry Chef Chris Johnson.
Cost: $69 for adults, age 13 and up, and $27 for children, age 6-12, children under five eat free. Reservations recommended.
Primo & Primo Wine Bar is offering a three-course Thanksgiving meal. Their signature entrée and dessert creations will also be available that evening from 5 to 8pm.
Cost: $75. Reservations recommended.
For more information, visit marriott.com.
Lodge On The Desert
306 North Alvernon Way
Salad & Appetizers Bar
- Mixed Greens, Marinated Vegetables, Tortellini Salad,
- Artesian Cheeses & Meats, Butternut Squash Soup
- Grilled NY Strip Steak
- Herb Red Bliss Potatoes, Truffle Cream Spinach, Mushroom Demi Glace
- Herb-Crusted Organic Salmon
- Basmati Blend, Plancia Roasted Peppers, Barrio Cream Sauce
- Traditional Oven Roasted Turkey
- Yukon Gold Mashed
- Green Bean Casserole
- Candied Yams
- Pecan Crumble
- Cranberry Compote
- Sage Gravy
- Traditional Apple Pie
- Bourbon Soaked Pecan Pie
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Cheese Cake with Carmel Sauce,
- Tri-color Chocolate Mousse
- Cranberry Trifle
For more information, visit lodgeonthedesert.com.
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
700 North Resort Dr.
If you want to go traditional, Chef Ken Harvey is preparing a three-course prix fixe menu at the Flying V. Should three-courses not do it for you, opt for the lavish Thanksgiving buffet at Canyon Café.
To book your reservation call 520-299-2020.
For more information, visit loewshotels.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 North Toole Ave.
Maynards Kitchen is serving a family-style Thanksgiving dinner from 11 to 7pm.
Cost: $45 per person, children 10 and under are $15.
- Slow-Roasted Herb Rubbed Turkey
- Confit-Smoked Turkey Leg
- Peppercorn and Garlic Crusted Prime Rib
- Smashed Yukon Potatoes
- Sage and Sausage Stuffing – Giblet gravy
- Haricot Vert – Roasted shallots and parmesan reggiano
- Sleeping Frog Farms Roasted Squash – Tarragon and honey
- House-made Cranberry Sauce
- Classic Pumpkin Pie – Served with whipped cream
- Cherry and Whiskey Bread Pudding – Served with crème anglaise
For more information, visit maynardstucson.com.
Omar’s Highway Chef at the Triple T Truckstop
5451 East Benson Highway
From 11am to 9pm, Omar’s will be serving will be serving turkey with sage dressing, cranberry sauce and giblet gravy, baked ham with fruit sauce, baked or mashed potatoes, whipped yams, corn on the cob, salad and soup.
$10.99 per adult, $6.99 for children 10 and under.
For more information, visit omarshiwaychef.com.
2015 North Campbell Ave.
Pastiche will offer an a la carte menu featuring holiday specials alongside their regular menu from 11am to 9pm. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Soup – Balsamic reduction
- Brie-schetta – Fresh herb and roasted garlic marinated tomatoes, melted brie, topped with fresh basil on toasted gluten free baguette
- Applewood Smoked Salmon Salad – Maple brine, fresh spinach and arugula, grilled asparagus, fingerling potatoes, grape tomatoes, creamy horseradish dill dressing
- Pastiche’s Baby Greens with Green Apples – Green apples, seasoned walnuts, fried sweet potatoes, blue cheese crumbles, orange poppyseed vinaigrette
- Pumpkin Ravioli – Toasted fennel and champagne cream sauce and fried sweet potatoes
- Walnut Thyme Crusted Pork Chop – Bone-in with chipotle cherry chutney, wild rice medley, and chef’s vegetables
- Grilled Australian Diamond Lamb Chops – Demi-glace, garlic mashed potatoes, grilled fresh asparagus
- Guinness Stout Cake – served with all-natural madacasgar vanilla bean ice cream
- Kentucky Bourbon Pecan Pie – Buttery caramel pecans layered on a rich gooey bourbon filling drizzled with caramel and served with a scoop of all natural vanilla bean ice cream
- Triple Berry Crisp – With a brown sugar and streusel topping
For more information, visit pasticheme.com.
1785 East River Road
Sullivan’s is offering a $39 pre-fixe Roasted Turkey Dinner this Thanksgiving. Check out the full menu below, or opt for the special a la carte menu featuring classic Sullivan’s favorites. Both will be served from 12 to 8pm.
Starter (select one)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedge
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Shrimp & Lobster Bisque
- Hand-carved Roasted Turkey with Sweet Onion Apple-Sausage Stuffing & Gravy
- Cranberry Relish
Side Dishes (select two)
- Garlic Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole with a Pecan Crust
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts with Caramelized Onions & Smoked Bacon
- Hand-shucked Cream Corn
- Cream Style Spinach
- Steakhouse Skillet Mushrooms
- Buttered Shallot Green Beans
Dessert (select one)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Creme Brûlée Chocolate Mousse
For more information, visit sullivanssteakhouse.com.
The Westin La Paloma
3800 East Sunrise Dr.
The Westin La Paloma will host a decadent feast in the Arizona Ballroom from 12 to 5pm.
Cost: $64.40 for adults, $26.25 for children 6-12 years old, and kids under 5 years old eat free. Reservations required.
- Selection of salads, artisan breads, cheeses and fruits
- Carving station – Brown Maple Sugar Glazed Ham with whole grain mustard; Sage Brushed Turkey with giblet gravy, cranberry-orange relish and cranberry sauce; and Whole Roasted Pesto Crusted Prime Rib of Beef with creamy horseradish and au jus
- Seafood Station – Lemon Fennel Poached Shrimp and Crab Claws, Smoked Salmon, the Chef’s Ceviche station, Pan Roasted Salmon
- Sides – Roasted Root Vegetables and Fall Squash, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with roasted garlic and asiago, Candied Yams with golden raisins and marshmallows, and Butternut Squash Ravioli with sage brown butter and toasted walnuts
- Desserts – Pumpkin pie and cheesecake as well as tempting cake pops and s’mores
AZuL Restaurant will offer a three-course meal from 5 to 10pm, beginning with an Autumn Pear and Apple Salad, followed by Sage Brushed Turkey with seasonal accompaniments, and finished with Pumpkin Pie topped with Chantilly cream.
Spanish guitarist Todd Mellor will provide entertainment for guests in the AZuL Lounge from 6 to 9pm.
Cost: $34.95, or $49.95 with wine pairings. Reservations are required.
For more information, visit westinlapalomaresort.com.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10118″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”14″]
Westward Look Resort
245 E. Ina Rd.
Westward Look Resort is hosting options throughout the day. Enjoy a Breakfast Buffet as early as 6:30 am at GOLD for $18 per person, a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner at Lookout Bar & Grille from 11am to 10pm for $28 per person, or the Grand Brunch Buffet from 11 to 3.
The Grand Brunch Buffet will be served in the Sonoran Ballroom from 11am to 3pm. The buffet includes $59 for adults, $25 for children 4-12 years old, free for 3 and younger. Enjoy roasted turkey, smoked prime rib, white Cheddar-poblano mashed potatoes, an apple cider station, roasted sea bass with balsamic beurre blanc, cold seafood, hearty salads, vegetables and pasta. For dessert, choose from pumpkin pie, three kinds of cheesecake, a bourbon-pecan pie and more.
For more information, visit westwardlook.com.