Flight Bite Night at Ermanos is always a special occasion, with multiple courses showcasing unique beer pairings and specialty small plates.
This month is no exception, with offerings from Hangar 24 Brewery in Redlands, California. The highlight of the night is the tapping of Pugachev’s Cobra, a 13.8% bourbon barrel-aged stout, the first keg to be tapped in Arizona this year.
Join Ermanos on December 4 from 5-10pm for the entire four-course menu. Cost is $25 per person.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”13″]
December Flight Bite Menu At Ermanos
- Orange Wheat American Wheat Pale
- Paired with a lemon curd cream puff rolled in powdered sugar
- Pugachev’s Cobra Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Paired with rolled Collard greens, veggie cheese filling and a honey mustard sherry vinaigrette
- Altbier Northern German Alt
- Paired with chicken fried bacon with mashed potatoes and a sweet demi glace
- Falling Leaf Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Paired with a gingersnap ice cream sandwich
For more information, visit ermanosbrew.com.