Whiskey Dinner at Feast
Dec. 9, 6:30pm
When you bring Stephen Paul of Hamilton Distillers and Chef Doug Levy of Feast together for one night, what do you get?
A decadent five-course Whiskey Del Bac dinner that merges two Tucson favorites.
The lineup is exactly what we’ve come to expect from the Feast kitchen: a fresh, upscale take on traditional comfort food. Wednesday night’s menu highlights include rabbit pie with apricot schnapps and beef tenderloin with a black garlic veal reduction.
The Hamilton Distillers Whiskey Dinner takes place at 6:30pm on Wednesday, December 9. Seats are $60 per person.
Feast’s Whiskey Del Bac Dinner Menu
- Rabbit pie with carrot-onion custard and apricot schnapps.
- Served with Hamilton Distillers Whiskey Del Bac Classic
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”13″]
- Salmon tartare, whipped goat cheese and mascarpone and cucumber ribbons with fresh flowers.
- Served with “Flower Girl” – Hamilton Distillers Whiskey Del Bac Classic, Carpano Bianco Vermouth and Fleur de Sommer Amer
- Braised house-smoked pork belly with collard greens, hominy and black tea cream.
- Served with Hamilton Distillers Whiskey Del Bac Clear
- Sunnyside-up beef tenderloin with almond butter mashed potatoes and sautéed kale. Served with a black garlic veal reduction.
- Served with “Morricone” – Hamilton Distillers Whiskey Del Bac Clear, Limoncello and balsamic vinegar-poached black garlic
Dessert is under wraps, but it’s safe to assume that it will be just as mouth-watering as the first four courses.
For more information, visit eatatfeast.com.