China Dinner at The Grill at Hacienda Del Sol
Jan. 21, 7pm
Hacienda Del Sol is bringing China to the Sonoran Desert with a five-course wine pairing dinner Thursday, January 21. Beginning at 7pm, guests will enjoy speciality dishes, from whole crispy stuffed quail to braised tofu and lamb.
The Grill’s chefs and managers have carefully selected each wine pairing from the resort’s collection of over 900 labels and 6,000 bottles, and bottles will be available for purchase after dinner.
Dinner is $95 per person, or $65 without pairings. Reserve your spot by calling (520) 529-3500.
Additional upcoming “Travel the World” dinners at The Grill include “South Africa – South African food with Dutch accent” on April 21, and “American South – Southern food from New Orleans, Texas” on June 16.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ padding=”14″]
The Grill at Hacienda Del Sol “Travel the World” January 21 Menu
- Amuse: Shrimp and Shiitake – Mung bean noodle salad
- Paired with: Gruet Brut, Blanc de Blancs, New Mexico
- Steamed Bass – Garlic potatoes, scallions, chile oil
- Paired with: Jorge Ordonez “Botani Dry Muscat” 2013, Malaga, Spain
- Whole Crispy Stuffed Quail – Shiitake mushroom, Chinese sausage sticky rice, frisee
- Paired with: Navarro Dry Gewurtztraminer 2012, Anderson Valley, California
- Braised Tofu and Lamb – Napa Cabbage, watercress, balsamic vinegar
- Paired with: Benton Lane Pinot Noir 2012, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Roasted Duck Breast – Steamed buns, scallions, plum sauce, cucumber salad
- Paired with: (2) Sans Leige “The Offering” 2012, Santa Barbara; Madness and Cures “Sanity” 2012, Alexander Valley, Sonoma
For more information, visit haciendadelsol.com.