If a four-course wine dinner offering house-made burrata, sous vide pork belly and veal osso buco doesn’t peak your interest, you may be on the wrong website.
On February 8 at 6pm, Mama Louisa’s is offering a four-course wine pairing dinner with all of the indulgences listed above and more. From the bubbly rose served alongside course one, to the Nutella and raspberry tart finish, your palette is sure to be satisfied.
This is Chef Michael Elefante’s second wine tasting dinner at Mama Louisa’s. The first, in November 2015, offered seasonal Italian comfort food, like butternut squash risotto and a poached pear, walnut brittle salad.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ padding=”14″]
If you didn’t already know, Elefante grew up working in the restaurant industry – literally at Mama Louisa’s – and honed his chops considerably at The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain. While Mama Louisa’s isn’t known as a spot for cutting edge Italian food, as it would represent a major departure from what they’ve been known for over the course of 50 years, Elefante’s wine dinners are a glowing example of what he’s capable of.
Mama Louisa’s Wine Dinner Menu
- House Made Burrata Cheese, Fig Gastrique, Prosciutto, Sleeping Frog Farm Arugala
- Paired with Poema Sparkling Rose
- Blood Orange Sous Vide Pork Belly, Campanelle Carbonara, Shaved Dry Jack
- Paired with Feudi Gregorio Falanghina
- Veal Osso Buco, Lemon Gremolata, Grilled Asparagus, Lamb Chopper Polenta
- Paired with Redemption Zinfandel
- Nutella and Raspberry Tart
- Paired with Bertani Valpolicella
For more information, visit mamalouisas.com.