As Tucson weather begins the jump into triple digits, refresh yourself with some crisp local rosé.
From Monday, May 16 through Sunday, May 22, Good Oak Bar is hosting Arizona Rosé Week.
Each night, they’re featuring a different Arizona winemaker with flights of rosé. If you find a wine that tickles your fancy, discounted bottles to-go are available.
- 6 to 9 p.m., Monday, May 16: Chateau Tumbleweed with Kris Pothier
- 6 to 9 p.m., Tuesday, May 17: Dos Cabezas WineWorks with Todd Bostock
- 6 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, May 18: Callaghan Vineyards with Kent Callaghan
- 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, May 19: Rune Wines with James Callahan
- 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, May 20: Arizona Stronghold Vineyards with Dustin Coressel
- 5 to 8 p.m., Saturday, May 21: Sand-Reckoner Vineyards with Rob Hammelman
For more information, visit Good Oak Bar’s event page on Facebook.