28 Day Dry-Aged Cowboy Rib Eye at PY Steakhouse (Credit: Adam Lehrman)
Chef Ryan Clark knows how to sear a mean rib eye steak, but he’s no slouch with the rest of the steer.
Starting at 6 p.m. on January 10, PY Steakhouse at Casino Del Sol Resort is hosting their first Dinner with Chefs. The dinners are a continuation of the series Clark had begun while at Agustín Kitchen.
Each month, Clark will collaborate with a local chef for a three-course wine dinner highlighting two different cuts of beef. No cuts of beef will be repeated for the entire year, so 24 different cuts will be used.
A different chef will be featured each month as well, so the techniques and styles will be excitingly diverse.
Dinner with Chefs Roster
- January – Brian Smith
- February – Carlos Guerrero
- March – Virginia “Ginny” Wooters
- April – Maria Mazon
- May – Brandon Dillon and Tyler Fenton
- June – Devon Sanner
- July – Jonathan Landeen
- August – David Solorzano
- September – Ramiro Scavo
- October – Paulo Im
- November – Kyle Nottingham
- December – Kenneth Foy
Tickets are $65 per person. To make a reservation, call 855-765-7829.
January ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Brian Smith Menu
PY Steakhouse Bread Service
- Chef’s interpretation of the Manhattan cocktail
- Puffed Grass Fed Beef Tendon – bone marrow panna cotta, benne seed tuile, onion ash, pickled papaya
- Paired with Chandon, Rose, California
- Prime Beef & Local Beer – Dragoon fermented prime strip loin, smoked egg yolk, mirepoix
- Paired with 2014 Haraszthy Family Cellars, Old Vine Zinfandel, Lodi
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cake – spiced pear, smoked orange sorbet, Del Bac merengue
- Paired with 2012 Sonoma-Cutrer, Late Harvest Chardonnay, Sonoma County
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.