Empower Coalition, Inc. is partnering with The Volpe Team at NOVA Home Loans and Charro Steak to host its first annual Tucson Beefsteak charity event on February 18 at the Site 17 Event Center, 840 E. 17th St.
The event will feature all-you-can-eat beef and other eats from Charro Steak, complimentary local craft beer from Dragoon Brewing Company, a live auction, amazing raffle, and live entertainment by The Killer Dueling Pianos.
Seats are $150 per person. To make a reservation, visit tucsonbeefsteak.com.
The 2017 Tucson Beefsteak Menu
- Charcuterie with assorted cheeses
- Sliced sirloin oven roasted with dipping sauce and toasted bread
- Shucked oysters with tabasco mignonette
- Grilled and chilled shrimp with tequila cocktail sauce
- Roasted baby portabella mushrooms with fresh herbs and pesto
- Bacon-wrapped asparagus with green chili hollandaise
- Hand-cut French fries with red chili ketchup
- Assorted doughnuts bar by Batch Cafe & Bar
- Espresso, lattes, and coffee by Arbuckles’ Coffee
- Assorted premium cigars from Anthony’s Cigar Emporium
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit tucsonbeefsteak.com.