Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is hosting a four-course whiskey dinner featuring Prichard’s Distillery 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, March 2.
The dinner will showcase limited production whiskey from Prichard’s paired with dishes from Brother John’s smoker.
Prichard’s Distillery is known for their Tennessee whiskey.
Special guest master distiller Phil Prichard will be on hand to help introduce guests to other offerings.
Seats are $40 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call (520)-867-6787.
Prichard’s Distillery Whiskey Pairing Dinner Menu
- Spinach Salad – pears, blue cheese, candied pecans, house smoked bacon, warm bacon vinaigrette
- Paired with Tennessee Malt Whiskey
- Nashville Hot Chicken Breast – B&B pickles
- Paired with Tennessee Whiskey
- BroJo’s Smoked Short Rib – burnt end pit beans, zucchini fritter
- Paired with Double Barrel Bourbon
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta – “Benjamin Prichard’s” bourbon candy
- Paired with Double Barrel Chocolate Bourbon
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. To make a reservation, call (520)-867-6787. For more information, visit brotherjohnsbbq.com.