Noble Hops is hosting a four-course dinner featuring four beers from Odell Brewing Company at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, April 18.
Colorado-based Odell opened in Fort Collins in 1989, eventually growing to become the 34th largest craft brewery in the country.
Although Odell offers a wide range of beers, they are based on British styles.
The dinner includes year-round beers Drumroll and 90 Shilling along with seasonal beers The Meddler and Tree Shaker.
Seats are $55 per person. Reservations are required. To save a seat, please call (520) 797-4677 or stop by Noble Hops.
Deschutes Brewery Beer Dinner Menu
- Spinach and Grapefruit Salad – strawberries, jalapeños, ginger vinaigrette
- Paired with Drumroll APA
- House-made Bacon and Mozzarella Flatbread – peppadew peppers, roasted artichoke hearts
- Paired with 90 Shilling Ale
- Apple Mustard Glazed Pork Chops – potato hash
- Paired with The Meddler Oud Bruin
- Peaches and Cream Pound Cake – peach IPA glaze.
- Paired with Tree Shaker Peach IPA
Noble Hops is located at 1335 W. Lambert Ln., Oro Valley, AZ 85737 and can be reached at (520) 797-4677. For more information, visit noblehops.com.