Chicken Avocado Pita Tostada at Pita Jungle (Credit: Pita Jungle)
It’s easy to eat your vegetables at Pita Jungle.
Entrees aren’t shy with veggies, but tapas are so much easier with $2 off wine. Pita Jungle recently revamped their happy hour, now featuring 20 items ranging from $1.50 to $5. With classics like the Hummus Trio only $1.50, it’s also easy to get carried away ordering one of everything.
Additionally, they’ve launched their Seasonal Kitchen Crafts menu. Six new dishes will be available until the end of June.
Pita Jungle Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu
- Mayan Quinoa Chili – red kidney beans, red quinoa, corn, celery, onion, bell pepper, tomato, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, pita
- Spicy Mango Shrimp – seven jumbo shrimp, caramelized onion, slivered mango, spicy sauce, stir-fried ginger rice
- Ahi Tuna – sashimi grade ahi, mango, red bell pepper, green and red onion, cilantro, ginger, spicy poke sauce, organic brown rice or baby mixed greens with lemon vinaigrette
- Chicken Avocado Pita Tostada – grilled and chopped chicken breast, avocado, cilantro-avocado crema, tomato, cucumber, pickled red onion, corn, bell pepper, black beans, black bean hummus, feta, pine nuts, baby arugula, pea sprouts, chipotle vinaigrette, honey, pita tostada
- Roasted Veggie Penne Salad – cauliflower, broccoli, yellow squash, zucchini, carrot, tomato, mushrooms, baby arugula, sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, honey, parmesan
- Baklawa Trifle – chocolate pistachio gelato, salted caramel gelato, raspberry sorbet, walnut baklawa, strawberry
Pita Jungle has locations at 5340 E. Broadway Blvd. and 7090 N. Oracle Rd. #136. For more information, visit pitajungle.com.