Barbecue classics and local wine make for a mighty fine time.
Zona 78 is hosting a barbecue-themed four-course wine dinner at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, April 17.
The evening begins with bubbly prosecco rose paired with grilled chicken and sweet corn.
While most of the courses are classic American, the second course has an Italian twist with house-made Calabrian sausages.
Seats are $45 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call (520) 296-7878.
Backyard Barbecue Wine Dinner Menu
- Grilled Chicken with Sweet Corn
- Paired with Prosecco Rose, Dolci Colline (Venato Italy) NV
- House-Made Calabrian Sausages with Coleslaw
- Paired with Gruner Veltliner, Zocker (Edna Valley) 2014
- Pork Ribs and Potato Salad
- Paired with Pinot Noir, Sivas-Sonoma (Sonoma Coast) 2015
- Barbecue Beef Brisket and Baked Beans
- Paired with Cote du Rhone ‘Parallele 45’ Rouge Paul Jaboulet (Rhone, France) 2014
For more information, call (520) 296-7878, or visit zona78.com.