Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is hosting a beer dinner featuring Dillinger Brewing Company from 6 – 9 p.m. on Wednesday, June 14.
Guests can expect four courses of Brother John’s signature cuisine paired with four of Dillinger’s beers.
Although Dillinger opened about six months ago, they already offer a wide spectrum of beer styles.
The Serrano Seduction American Wheat is currently one of their most popular brews — it also happens to make a distinctly Tucson version of a michelada.
Seats are $30 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call (520)-867-6787 or visit brotherjohnsbbq.mobilebytes.com.
Dillinger Brewing Company Beer Pairing Dinner Menu
- House-Made Bacon Fritters – shallot compote
- Paired with Early Brew Coffee Pale Ale
- Serrano Corn Bread – cilantro lime butter
- Paired with Serrano Seduction American Wheat
- St. Louis Ribs – burnt end beans
- Paired with Strong Arm English Strong Ale
- House-Made Chocolate Mousse – imperial stout whipped cream
- Paired with Public Enemy Imperial Stout
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is located at 1801 N. Stone Ave. To make a reservation, call (520)-867-6787. For more information, visit brotherjohnsbbq.com.