It’s always rosé season in Southern Arizona.
Italian 100% scratch kitchen Primo at the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa is hosting a four-course rosé wine dinner at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 21.
Each course is crafted from chef de cuisine Roderick LeDesma and paired with a rosé from a different region. Expect a wide range of flavors.
Seats are $75 per person. Call (520) 791-6071 to make reservations.
March Primo Wine Dinner Menu
- Baked Goat Cheese – wrapped in fig leaves, lavender, honey poached figs
- Paired with M Minuty, Côtes De Provence 2015
- Bourride – scallop, shrimp, octopus, saffron aioli
- Paired with Stoller, Pinot Noir Rosé 2016
- Duck Confit Cassoulet – white beans, sausage
- Paired with Ioppa, Rosé Of Nebbiolo, 2014
- Watermelon Tartare – coconut gelée, passion fruit sorbetto
- Paired with Segura Viudas Brut Rosé NV
Call (520) 791-6071 to make reservations. For more information, visit the March Primo Wine Dinner event page on Facebook.