9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sunday, June 18
3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
Father’s Day Brunch at Primo event page on Facebook
Primo at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa is joining Tucson’s list of exemplary brunch options.
Brunch will be available the third Sunday of every month moving forward. (For June only, brunch will take place 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Sunday, June 18.)
Guests can expect chef de cuisine Roderick LeDesma’s Italian takes on brunch classics such as avocado toast, eggs benedict, hash, and more.
Brunch beverages will also receive special attention with a Bloody Mary bar, mimosa bar, and cocktail menu.
Call (520) 791-6071 to make reservations.
Primo Brunch Menu
- Keep it Simple ($12) – two eggs, potatoes, bacon or sausage
- Avocado Toast ($13) – two poached eggs, pepitas, Espellete, pickled onion, arugula
- Beni and the Jets ($14) – pork belly, grilled asparagus, hollandaise
- Duck…Duck…GOOSE ($17) – duck confit, duck crackling, gooseberries, potato hash, fromage blanc
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs ($15) – meatball sandwich, fresh mozzarella, poached egg
- Monte Cristo ($15) – prosciutto di parma, gruyere, orange marmalade
- Get That Corn Outta My Face! ($13) – charred corn, chile brioche, lime crema, cotija, cilantro
- Take the Cannoli ($13) – brioche french toast, amarena cherries, whipped mascarpone and ricotta, cannoli shell pieces
- I’m Your Huckleberry ($12) – two buttermilk pancakes, bourbon soaked huckleberries, maple syrup
For more information, visit the Father’s Day Brunch at Primo event page on Facebook.