Like fine wine, local craft beer and bottle shop Tap & Bottle gets better with age.
T&B is celebrating its fourth birthday bash from noon – 1 a.m. on Saturday, June 24.
Come on down and join the party with your favorite beverage and celebrate with food trucks, music, and some sweet swag.
With the support of Tucson’s creative community, Tap & Bottle opened in 2013. That success will soon flow into a second location at Ina & Oracle, slated to open this summer.
So, crack open a beer, pop open a bottle, or indulge in some local grub before the four candles are blown out on the birthday cake.
Birthday Bash Schedule
- T-shirt printing with Tanline Printing (Noon – 3 p.m.)
- Party Portraits with Mr. Mobius Photography (5 – 8 p.m.)
- A toast to 4 Years with Tap & Bottle’s Toastmaster Ryan Shea (5 p.m.)
- “Feels like the 4th Time” (a rendition of “Feels like the First Time” by Foreigner) live performance by Adam Ledford of Borderlands Brewing (5 p.m.)
- Mariachi Los Pistoleros (5:15 p.m.)
- Record spinning with Rygar (5:30- 8pm)
- DJ Blob Ross (8 p.m. – Close)
Featured Beers on Tap
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company – Big Guy Rye
- Borderlands Brewing Company – Toole Ave
- Dogfish Head – 120 Minute
- Dragoon Brewing Company – Seis
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company – Bretta Weisse
- Historic Brewing Company – Blair Bitch Project
- Iron John’s Brewing Company – Saison De Juhki
- Modern Times Beer – Meru
- 1912 Brewing Company – Hawaiian Gose
- OHSO Brewery – The PB
- Pueblo Vida Brewing Company – Hefeweizen
- 1055 Brewing Company – Sonoran Summer Shandy
Tap & Bottle is located at 403 N. 6th Ave. Suite 135. For more information, call (520) 344-8999 or visit Tap & Bottle’s Facebook event page.