Pasco Kitchen & Lounge is hosting an 8 week local food artisan dining series this summer from Saturday, July 1 – August 26.
First up, Tucson’s local butcher, Ben Forbes of Forbes Meat Company, drops by Saturday, July 1 from 8 – 10 p.m.
He supplies many of Tucson’s local restaurants with quality local cuts of meat and specializes in whole animal butchery and custom meat cuts.
Pasco Kitchen & Lounge will have some of Ben’s house-made sausages on hand and create special accoutrements to go along with the flavor profiles of each item.
They’re only getting started, though.
If you can’t make it to the first local food artisan experience, there’s plenty more to go around as the kitchen keeps whipping ’em up throughout the summer.
Local Food Artisan Dining Series Schedule
- July 1: Ben Forbes, Forbes Meat Company
- July 8: Robert Zehir, La Mesa Tortillas
- July 22: 1912 Brewing Company Beer Dinner
- July 29: Merchant’s Garden
- August 5: Barrio Bread
- August 12: Isabella’s Ice Cream
- August 19: Beer Geek Bakery
- August 26: Art by Donovan White
Pasco Kitchen & Lounge is located at 820 E. University Blvd. For more information, call (520) 882-8013 or visit pascokitchen.com.