Whether you love the summer heat or not, love is flowing in the air at one of Sabino Canyon’s favorite gathering spots.
Brewd – A Coffee Lounge is hosting Summer Lovin’ Wine Tasting from 6 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, August 26.
This is the coffee shop’s first ever wine tasting event.
Each of the five unique wines in the spotlight come from a variety of regions, and you won’t go away hungry.
All wines will be paired with a complimentary food item.
Tickets are $18 and $20 the day of the event, so reserve your spot fast.
- Charles Roux Blanc de Blancs Brut – a subtle, elegant style, opulent with soft apple fruits and a long lasting finish. (Provence, France)
- The Ned Sauvignon Blanc – medium-bodied with a lime zest, lemon, and mineral base notes that finish with citrus and grapefruit. (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Paris Valley Road Chardonnay – aromas of apple, coconut, lemon, and finishes with a crisp soft tannins and oak. (Monterey, California)
- Nightfall Pinot Noir – fragrant aromas of berries and a touch of cedar tucked in a clean, smooth, and fast finish. (Lodi, California)
- Peirano Estate Cabernet Sauvignon – cherry, plum, and berry aromas and flavors surrounded by soft, full tannins. (Lodi, California)
Brewd – A Coffee Lounge is located at 4960 N. Sabino Canyon Rd. For more information, call (520) 623-2336 and visit brewd.us to snag your tickets.