From September 8 – 16, Kingfisher is offering the highlights of their Summer Road Trip menus from the past few weeks.
This special menu will feature favorites such as Creole Barbecue Shrimp and Grits and Pan Fried Lake Perch.
Guests can look forward to other dishes from several featured regions such as California-Hawaii, Down South, Pacific Northwest, and morme.
Beverage offerings include the Tropic Thunder rum cocktail and Aquavit-based Ragnarok.
Kingfisher Road Trip Menu: Down South
- Tropic Thunder – Mt. Gay rum, Galliano, pineapple vinegar, red bean paste, pineapple juice, li hing mui rim ($10.50)
- Ragnarok – Aquavit, Aperol, lemon juice, sage, dill, soda ($10.50)
- Spicy California Roll Stack – crab meat, jasmine rice, avocado, cucumber, radish, wakame, wasabi, soy- ginger vinaigrette, habanero oil ($12)
- Creole Barbecue Shrimp and Grits – Kingfisher lager, garlic, butter, Worcestershire, scallions ($15)
- Tempura Fried Soft Shell Crab – sticky rice, Napa cabbage slaw, Kung Pao sauce ($13)
- Pan Fried Lake Perch – green tomato chow chow, dill-mustard potato salad, green beans ($25)
- Grilled and Carved Marinated Lamb Sirloin – orange-tarragon demi, heirloom tomatoes, shaved parmesan, gnocchi with spinach, artichokes, white wine ($26)
- Seafood Paella – scallops, shrimp, mussels, chorizo, artichoke hearts, peas, tomatoes saffron arborio rice ($28)
- Grilled Sea Scallops – artichoke-spinach pesto, lemon butter, dried tomato-olive-caper orzo, roasted green beans ($27)
- Apple-Cranberry Crumb Cake – apple cider sabayon, caramel sauce ($8)
- Blueberry Bread Pudding (served warm) – blueberry compote, freshly whipped cream ($8)
For more information, call (520) 323-7739 or visit kingfishertucson.com.