The Pima Community College Culinary Club is hosting a three-course Persian cuisine at Cafe 54 from 2 – 5 p.m. on Sunday, December 3.
With an experience like this, it truly shows how the college’s Culinary Arts department prepares students, and helps put their culinary career in motion.
Culinary student and chef, Hani Nazari, will be showcasing her take on traditional Persian cuisine with a flavorful three-course meal.
From delicious lamb shanks to the saffron rice pudding that finishes it off, it’s sure to be a unique culinary experience.
Tickets are $25 per person, and you’ll want to purchase those ahead of time.
Persian Cuisine Menu
- Mirza Ghasemi – eggplant dish served with fresh Persian bread
- Baghali ba Mahiche – lamb shank with fava bean rice
- Tahchin – crispy baked rice cake
- Jooje Habob – grilled saffron chicken habobs
- Salad Shirazi – cucumber and tomato salad
- Masto Khiar – cucumber yogurt dip
- Shole-zard – saffron rice pudding