Look for three events over the summer with the first event featuring eight chefs' creations paired with different Dragoon beers.
Casino Del Sol and Dragoon Brewing Company are teaming up for the Summer Craft Beer Tasting Series, beginning on Father’s Day from noon – 2 p.m. on Sunday, June 17.
Throughout the summer Casino Del Sol is bringing in three local breweries, so they can be perfectly paired with dishes crafted by local chefs.
For the first event of the season, a total of eight different dishes and beers from Dragoon Brewing Company will be handed out inside the casino’s convention Center.
Tickets for the first event are $50 per person, which includes gratuity.
Summer Craft Beer Tasting Series
Ched de cuisine David Solorzano
- Hoisin Glazed Pork Belly – fermented pineapple puree and chili threads
- Paired with Stronghold Session
Executive sous chef Carlos Guerrero
- Pan Seared Scallop – crispy tostone and Ojo Blanco beurre blanc
- Paired with Ojo Blanco
Garde manager chef Iris Hernandez
- Shrimp and Crab Michelada Cocktail – heirloom tomato and pickled onion
- Paired with Santa Cruz’r
Chef de cuisine David Salazar
- Mini Chili Dog – Sarcosuchus Cajun Beer Chili and Aged Cheddar
- Paired with Sarcosuchus
Executive pastry chef Gina Skelton
- Stout Brownie – Espresso-Toffee Ice Cream
- Paired with Anniversary Stout
Banquet chef Mario Carmelo
- Grilled Peaches – with Humbolt Fog and baby arugula
- Paired with Saison Blue
Chef de cuisine Roderick LeDesma
- IPA Nut Butter Toast – pickled berry jam and strawberry salad
- Paired with Dragoon IPA
Banquet chef Odilia Rivera
- Sweet and Sour Glazed Chicken Satay – with sesame Asian slaw
- Paired with Pony Express
Casino Del Sol is located at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.