The 1,600-square-foot space will seat about 80, with a patio to be completed a week after opening
Mexican restaurant La Botana Tacos + Patios + Amigos announced its third location will open at 5526 E. Grant Rd. in mid-August
“It was an opportunity that just came up and we saw the potential it has in that little hidden corner,” said Arnold Silva, co-owner of La Botana. “Even though it’s hidden, it has nice mountain views and patio seating.”
The 1,600-square-foot space will seat about 80, with a patio to be completed a week after opening.
La Botana originally opened at 3200 N. 1st Ave. and opened a second location earlier this year in Fountain Hills. While the original La Botana is a sit-down restaurant, the newest location is quick-service, using cashiers to place an order before sitting down. Everything else from the menu to the salsas will be the same, Silva said.
La Botana Menu Highlights
- Toritos Gueritos – guero peppers stuffed with shrimp and queso blanco, wrapped in blanco, and served house secret sauce
- Nachos Gracias – corn tortilla chips, grilled fresh veggies, pinto beans, Monterey Jack, guacamole, sour cream
- Percheron – Sonoran style burrito with a half-pound of carne asada, queso blanco, tomatoes, avocado, chipotle mayo
- Zesty Diskada – carne asada tossed with chorizo, bacon, poblanos, spiced tomatillo sauce, chambray and white onions, melted queso blanco, cilantro rice, served with tortillas
- Adelitas Veggie Quesadilla – guacamole, grilled mushrooms, poblanos, cilantro, tomato, red onions, queso blanco
Operating hours are to be determined, but the restaurant will be open daily.
Keep up with La Botana on Facebook.