"All-day brunch" is still available as well
Just in time for the fall semester, University of Arizona campus area restaurant the Dutch Eatery & Refuge announced they will start serving breakfast daily beginning Wednesday, August 8.
Breakfast hours will begin at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge Breakfast Menu Highlights
- The Benedict ($12) – poached eggs, Canadian bacon, English muffin, hollandaise & breakfast potatoes
- Caramelized French Toast ($10) – vanilla macerated berries, candied almonds & real maple syrup
- Chia Pudding ($7) – made with almond milk, topped with berries & granola, gluten free & vegan
- Breakfast Bowl ($11) – potatoes, kale, chicken sausage, tomatoes & two eggs cooked to order, gluten-free
- Quiche van de Dag ($8) – ask your server for the selections of the day
- Pannekoek (Dutch Pancake, $7) – varieties: apple +2, bacon & cheese +3, rum raisin (opa’s favorite) +2, Nutella & fruit +3
- Uitsmijter – The Dutch Breakfast ($13) – three fried eggs, ham, gouda cheese, tomatoes on multigrain toast
- Early Bird Special (weekdays before 9 a.m., $4.5) – two eggs any style, bacon or ham, toast
Some days call for a giant Dutch #pannekoek with Nutella and fruit! ? Check it out on our breakfast menu starting this Wednesday!!!
If you can’t wake up early enough for these dishes, don’t worry — the Dutch also has an “all-day brunch” section of the main menu along with breakfast-y items, such as the Breakfast Flatbread ($14) with avocado, smoked salmon, herbed cheese, and a fried egg.
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge is located at 943 E. University Blvd. and can be reached at (520) 792-6684. Keep up with the Dutch Eatery & Refuge on Facebook. For more information, visit thedutchtucson.com.