Get out and spend a few hours enjoying the park, and don't forget to finish it off with a prickly pear margarita or two, being that they're bottomless.
We’re not really into blanket statements, but really, who doesn’t love brunch (especially when it comes with a free shared dessert through September 30)?
Tohono Chul Garden Bistro understands this fact well. From 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. during August, and extending to 4:30 p.m. during the months that follow, it’s daily brunching.
If you’re somewhat indecisive on when or what to eat, or maybe you planned it this way, the Garden Bistro is the perfect setting as they serve up hand-crafted cocktails, local drafts on tap, bottomless prickly pear margaritas and mimosas, and great, regional eats. And with one of the most amazing patios in Tucson – surrounded by Tohono Chul’s acres of gardens, abundant with hummingbirds and butterflies – you’re in for a real experience of a meal.
For $14, the brunch offers bottomless margaritas and mimosas with a purchase of any entrée. Also, if you’re eating with some great company, a free shared dessert is on the house with a purchase two entrées.
Tohono Chul Garden Bistro Brunch Highlights
Served with I’itoi Onion Smashed Spuds, Seasonal Calabacitas, or Vegan Willcox Beans (excluding Chicken & Waffles)
- Chicken & Waffle – Crispy Chicken Breast, Blue Corn-Green Chile Waffle, Chiltepin-Mesquite Honey, Tajin Watermelon ($16.50)
- Dos Rancheros – Two Eggs, Native Fry Bread, Ranchero & Tomatillo Sauces, and a choice of Chorizo, Bacon, Ham, Chul Sausage, Smoked Salmon, or Vegan Sausage ($14.75)
- Omelet – Served with toast, select three of the following: Bacon, Ham, Chorizo, Chul Sausage, Vegan Sausage, Smoked Salmon, Herb Cream Cheese, Mexican Cheeses, Cheddar, Swiss, Cotija, Horseradish Cheddar, Feta, Bell Pepper, Avocado, Roasted Chiles, Onion, Spinach, Arugula, Mushrooms, Tomato. (Available enchilada style for an additional $1.50)
- Street Tacos (choice of three) – Carne Asada and Jalapeño Orange Cremoso, Corona Battered Cod and Crystalized Ginger Aioli, Shredded Chicken and Cascabel Sriracha, and Vegan Calabacitas and Avocado ($16.50)
Tucson Foodie Brunch Special (Available through Sept. 30)
Free shared dessert with any two entrées:
- Chocolate Mousse Cake – Organic Peanut Butter Cake, Double Chocolate Mousse, Crunch Pearls
- Pineapple Polenta Upside Down Cupcake – Farm to Foodie Burnt Lime Gelato, Butter-Rum Glaze, Cured Citrus Peel
- Churromiso – Kahlúa Drunk Churro, Cinnamon Mascarpone, Abuelita Pastry Cream
- Seasonal Berry Meringue Personal Pie – Mixed Berry Filling, Toasted Lime Italian Meringue
- Farm to Foodie Seasonal Gelato and Sorbets
The brunch menu changes as well, depending on the season, and can happen daily based on what local and organically fresh ingredients that are available. It’s all the more reason for reoccurring visits. A percentage of the local produce is actually grown on the property at Tohono Chul Park’s Heritage Gardens. And vegetarians and vegans have a special option in Tohono Chul Garden Bistro’s Graze menu.
You can check out the Garden Bistro’s full menu at tohonochulpark.org.
Tohono Chul Garden Bistro is located just outside the park on the grounds of Tohono Chul at 7366 E Paseo del Norte, near Ina and Oracle. Entrance into the Garden Bistro does not require park admission fee. For more information, including menu and hours, please visit tohonochulpark.org.
This is a paid feature. Learn more about Tucson Foodie advertising options.