Each course to be paired with wines from Argentina's Antigal Winery & Estates.
Villa Peru Restaurant is hosting a five-course prix fixe wine pairing dinner from 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, September 27.
The menu will feature an assortment of Peruvian classics such as ceviche, a hand-selected cheese board, and whipped Peruvian yellow potatoes that are served with layers of thin-cut octopus.
Each course is paired with a glass of wine from Antigal Winery & Estates, which is grown and made in the hills of Mendoza, Argentina.
Tickets are $75 per person and reservations are required due to limited seating.
Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- Causa Montada con Pulpito al Olivo – whipped Peruvian yellow potato in aji Amarillo pepper, thin-cut octopus, and soft cream made of Botija olives
- Paired with the Antigal Uno Malbec 2014 or the Antigal Uno Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Ceviche de Lenguado – Lenguado fish marinated in Peruvian Rocoto aji pepper, classic Leche de Tigre, cilantro, red onion, sweet potato, and Choclo Peruvian corn
- Paired with the Antigal Uno Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Filet Mignon Seco – tender meat served with onions, cilantro, Chicha de Jora, Peruvian peppers, Canarian beans, and white rice
- Paired with the Aduentus Mediterraneo 2013, Aduentus Classic 2015, or Antigal One “La Dolores Vineyard” 2009
- Hand-Selected Cheese Board
- Paired with the Antigal Uno “La Dolores Vineyard” 2008 or the Antigal One “Dona Angeles Vineyard” 2010
- Suspiro de Limena – “Sigh of Lima Lady” silky cream and caramel-like base, topped with Port wine meringue and cinnamon powder
- Paired with the Taylor 10 Year Tawney Port
Villa Peru Restaurant is located at 1745 E. River Rd. For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 900-7310 or visit villaperutucson.com.