Sample Southwestern delights made with prickly pear and/or mesquite at an activity-filled evening.
Time to taste two distinctly Tucson ingredients: prickly pear and mesquite.
Sonoran Harvest: Taste the Desert at Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum will feature a wide range of activities and culinary treats from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 17.
Sample Southwestern delights made with prickly pear and/or mesquite while sipping on local brews. Attendees will vote for their favorite.
Sonoran Harvest: Taste the Desert Activities
- Boogie to the blues by Tom Walbank
- Pun-tastic photobooth fun with Hello Gorgeous Photobooth
- Stargazing with Adam Block
- Stingray Touch
- Giant Jenga
- Tequila Tasting (additional cost)
- Chats with Community Partners (Tucson City of Gastronomy, Sarah Lee Allen – the Wandering Gardener, Old Tucson Studios, and Iskashitaa Refugee Network)
- Beer Garden (Dragoon Brewing Company, Borderlands Brewing Company, Catalina Brewing Company, and Queen Ceviche)
Sonoran Harvest: Taste the Desert Restaurants and Food Trucks
- Alloro D.O.C. at Hilton Tucson East, featuring chef Ginny Wooters
- BOCA Tacos y Tequila, featuring chef Maria Mazon
- Ciao Down Food Truck, featuring chef Paul Reyes and chef David McCarthy
- Craft Culinary Concepts, featuring chef Weston Holland
- Geronimo’s Revenge Food Truck, featuring chef Mo Madril
- Welcome Diner, featuring chef Ian Rosales
- Food + Alcohol tickets include ($45 in advance, $40 for museum members) – 5 food tastings from Craft Culinary Concepts, 6 food samples from participating restaurants, 2 drink tickets, and 4 samples in the Beer Garden.
- Food only tickets include ($35 in advance, $30 for museum members) – 5 food tastings from Craft Culinary Concepts, 6 food samples from participating restaurants.
- Tequila Tasting ($20 add-on) – special guided tasting with tequila expert, Jesús García. Sample fine tequilas with your official Sonoran Harvest commemorative glass and enjoy creative snacks by the museum’s own chef Weston.
New and existing Lyft users will receive 10% off rides to and from the event using code: SONORANHARVEST.
This is a 21-and-over event. Valid ID must be presented on entry to the event.
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is located at 2021 N. Kinney Rd. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit desertmuseum.org.