Nepalese dining at its best.
Here’s an authentic Nepali dining experience you won’t want to miss.
The Iskashitaa Refugee Network and Café 54 are coming together for a Nepali Luncheon from 1 – 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 10.
The feast was created by refugee Beda Gautam with the intentions to expand both your mind and palette with Nepalese cuisine. The event is also an opportunity to gain a greater appreciation for the culture of Nepal through their food, music, and community.
Seats are $25 each and must be booked by Wednesday, March 6.
Nepali Luncheon Menu
- Momo – Nepalese dumplings
- Nepalese Bruschetta Aachar – mini bread crisps with fruit and vegetable preserve
- Curry Chicken
- Dahl – Nepalese red lentil stew
- Vegetable Pulao – with Nepalese sauce
- Nepalese Hot Chili Sauce
- Sikarni – Nepali yogurt parfait
Café 54 is located at 54 E. Pennington St. For more information, visit iskashitaa.org.