John Martinez has something new in store.
We’re excited to see what John Martinez at Tito & Pep has in store for Tucson with his spring menu. Here’s an exclusive look with a photo he just sent us:
Catch him on the Morning Blend on KGUN 9 now.
We’re amped to see other spring updates too, chefs; send your photos our way!
2:58 p.m. update: we went for lunch and were treated to this additional sneak peek:
This spring version of their signature Kampachi Aguachile features strawberry, lime juice, shiso, habanero, guajillo, hibiscus, onion, cilantro, and a couple other things we can’t remember. Fresh and delightful as it looks.
April 5 update: Tito & Pep sent us a peek at the upcoming menu. Here are the highlights (subject to change):
Tito & Pep Spring 2019 Menu Highlights
- Charred and Grilled Asparagus ($9) – cress, mole blanco, lime, almond
- Nopalitos ($8) – grilled nopales, red onion, queso fresco, pepitas
- Wood Fired Eggplant ($8) – smokey tomato, feta, celery, capers, breadcrumbs
- Chicory Salad ($10) – radicchio, gem lettuce, walnuts, pecorino, lemon
- Kampachi Aguachile ($14) – strawberry, habanero, shiso, hibiscus
- Lenguado Crudo ($12) – snap peas, avocado, tomatillo, cucumber
- Spring Vegetable Posole Verde ($15) – hominy, spring onions, pea shoots, roasted poblano
- Pacific Halibut ($24) – fennel, hoja santa, lemon
Keep up with Tito & Pep on Instagram.