Treat your taste buds while meeting new buds around the table.
It’s a “Friendsgiving” with benefits.
Brunch Babes Tucson has put together their second annual Babesgiving dinner at American Eat Co. from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday, November 23.
If you’ve never been to one of these alternate Thanksgiving dinners, it’s a great way to form new and lasting friendships, but this one in particular benefits the local community.
Brunch Babes Tucson has partnered up with the local nonprofit group Angel Heart Pajama Project, and you’re encouraged to bring new pajamas and books that’ll be donated to kids in foster care or shelters.
When it comes to the grub, there’s going to be some mighty fine options. American Eat Co. is serving up a festively-themed fall menu with vegan options and specialty cocktails.
Tickets are $55 per person and there are only 80 spots total. Your ticket includes access to the buffet-style meal, two drinks, access to the photobooth, and good times with other local babes. Don’t forget to dress in fall colors!
Babesgiving Food Menu
- Roasted Turkey Breast – with dried cranberry salsa
- Eggs Benedict – with smoked chipotle hollandaise
- Fresh Blueberry Pancakes – with whipped butter and maple syrup
- Three Cheese Thanksgiving Calabacita – with an array of fall squash, corn, roasted poblano peppers, and shredded cheddar, Jack, and cotija cheese
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Whipped Garlic Potatoes
- Traditional Assorted Pies, Cookies, or Fresh fruit (choice of)
Babesgiving Vegan Menu
- Vegan Turkey – with cranberry salsa
- Thanksgiving Calabacita (No Dairy)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes (No Dairy)
- Fresh Fruit and Vegan Pastry
If you’re craving the vegan menu, be sure to email Brunch Babes Tucson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Babesgiving Drink Menu
- Winter Pear Mimosa – Isabella’s Ice Cream pear sorbet, Brut, with lemon juice, and rosemary to garnish
- Spiced Cranberry Mimosa – Brut, cranberries spiced with cinnamon and cloves, simple syrup, lemon juice, and sprinkled with fresh nutmeg
- Apple Ginger Sangria – Chardonnay, vodka infused with apple and ginger, topped with a bubbly float, apples, and anise to garnish
- Fall Sangria – a twist on the classic red sangria, brandy spiced with clove, anise, cinnamon, nutmeg, Brut, garnished with pomegranate, and with a cinnamon stick
If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic option, they’re available as well.
American Eat Co. is located at 1439 S. Fourth Ave. For more information, visit Brunch Babes Tucson’s Facebook event page.