The halls have been decked for the annual event.
Seasonal greetings to all Tucsonans as Miracle on Congress St. returns for another season of fun on Friday, November 29 – Sunday, December 22.
While the rest of downtown continues its day to day hustle, the whimsical paradise of lights, jingle bells, festive songs, adoptable pets, and cocktails are brightening up the corner of Congress Street and Fifth Avenue.
Also, did you know Santa Claus is hanging out, waiting to greet you?
Well, he’s had his list and he has checked it more than twice because this year’s display is as joyous as ever. Each weekend, the entire family can meet up with Santa and his elves, create arts and crafts, munch of some sweet treats, and even donate to local charities.
Aside from that, the festivities also cater to those 21 years and older. The bar inside will be utilizing holiday spirits from the holiday-inspired cocktail menu.
Miracle on Congress St. Cocktail Menu
- Cranberry Mule – Belvedere vodka, cranberry, ginger beer, and lime
- Cinnamon Hot Chocolate – Jack Fire and hot cocoa with whipped cream
- Jack’s Apple Pie – Jack Daniels Apple, Apple pie liqueur, egg white, and lemon
- Christmas Bear – Captain Morgan spiced rum, chocolate liqueur, creme de menthe, and cream
- Hot Hot Toddy – Spiced ginger liqueur, clove, and orange
Take a glance at the hours, so that you plan your experience accordingly.
Miracle on Congress St. Schedule
- Fridays from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sundays from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. – Midnight
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. – Midnight
- Sundays from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
This year’s Miracle on Congress St. is located at 300 E. Congress St., which is on the corner of Congress Street and Fifth Avenue. For more information on the hours, location, and any updates to the upcoming holiday events, visit Miracle on Congress Street’s Facebook page.