The start of a new decade calls for a roarin' party
We’re fresh into the new year, so why not throw it back a century?
Sullivan’s Steakhouse is throwing a “Roaring 20’s” party and multi-course dinner from 7 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, February 20.
The moment you walk into the steakhouse you’ll feel like you’ve been transplanted back into the Roaring ’20s, and on hand will be several bountiful bites and speakeasy-style cocktails.
Tickets are $65 per person and space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot ahead of time.
Roaring 20’s Party & Dinner Menu
- Seared Scallop
- Devilish Egg
- Paired with a French 75
- Smoked Bacon and Seared Lamb Chop
- Paired with a Bee’s Knees
- Manhattan Strip Steak
- Paired with a Barrel-Aged Vieux Carre
- Cheese Plate with Truffle Honey Drizzle
- Paired with a Blood & Sand
- Baileys Crème Brûlée, Pecan Brittle, and White Chocolate
Sullivan’s Steakhouse is located at 1785 E. River Rd. For more information, visit sullivanssteakhouse.com.