A variety of 35 different Zinfandels for you to taste.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is hosting the 20th annual Zin, Blues & BBQ dinner from 5 – 8 p.m. on Sunday, March 22.
The dinner is offered at the resort once a year with gourmet barbecue cuisine and more than 35 different varieties of Zinfandel for you to savor. Plus, you can’t forget about the live music during the meal, and the Connie Brannock and Little House of Funk have that covered with their blues and R&B.
Some of the featured wines include the Chateau Montelena Napa Valley Zinfandel, Shebang! Red 12th Cuvee, Oakville Winery Zinfandel, Maserie Pizari Primitivo, and more.
Tickets are $69 per person if you’d like the Zinfandel tastings and $49 if you’d rather skip the tastings.
So, if you’re brave enough, take a look at the menu because once you take a glance it’ll be hard to not miss out on this mouth-watering dinner.
Zin, Blues & BBQ Dinner Menu
Main dishes & sides
- Whole Pit Roasted Suckling Pig
- Cornmeal Fried Oysters
- Smoked Bacon Beans
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- BBQ Cauliflower
- Beef Al Pastor
- Green Chile and Asadero Cheese Corn Bread
- Achiote Tofu with Corn Relish
- Beer Brined Chicken with Honey Beer BBQ Sauce
- Grilled Lime and Cotija Cheese Corn on the Cobb
- Chutneys, BBQ Sauce, Mojo
- Cole Slaw
- Grilled Shrimp with Lime Butter
- Chilled Seafood Platter
- Shrimp Cocktail, Crab Claws
- Loaded Smashed Red Potato Salad
- Assortment of Grilled and Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mixed Green Salad, Radishes, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Fresh Melons, Berries, Pineapples, Oranges, Grapes Platter
- Blueberry Bourbon Muffins
- Peach Tea Tartlets
- Sweet Corn Honey Cupcakes
- Maple Bacon Panna Cotta
- Brandy Mississippi Mud Cake
- Vegan Hummingbird Bars
- Banana Foster Cheesecake
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding
- Key Lime Trifle
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is located at 5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd. For more information, visit haciendadelsol.com.