"Words are absolutely not enough to express our gratitude for the enormous support our community has given to our brewery."
Here’s a big cheers to five years.
Crooked Tooth Brewing Company, which is nestled in between Fourth and Sixth Avenue, is hosting a big, three-day celebration for its fifth anniversary on Friday, November 5 – Sunday, November 7.
The brewery shared the following on Facebook about the bash:
“We are humbled and extremely grateful for all that have helped us make it this far and we’re celebrating for an entire weekend to show you all how much we appreciate you.”
All weekend, they’ll be pouring brand new beer releases, as well as the return of some “Day One Fan Favorites.” You’ll just have to stop by to see what those taps could be.
Additionally, they’re selling new and exclusive merchandise and glassware, raffles, a car show, live music, extended hours, and even a larger patio than they already have every other day of the year.
Crooked Tooth’s Anniversary Itinerary
Friday, November 5 (Noon – 11 p.m.)
- Guided Tasting Experiences
- 12 new beer releases
- Specialty flights
Saturday, November 6 (Noon – Midnight)
- The Block Party
- A takeover of Arizona Ave. with extended hours
- Exclusive merch releases
- “An Homage to Charlie’s Auto Service”
- A vintage car show
- Live Music
- The Billy Gunnz Band from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- The Winston McGuinn Band from 8 – 9 p.m.
- Big giveaway raffles
- Bi-hourly merch giveaways, one annual Club Membership, an annual Moonbox Membership, and one to-go care package with new releases
- HUB Ice Cream pairing with Crooked Tooth brews
Sunday, November 7 (Noon – 10 p.m.)
- Dia de los Muertos offering
- An altar will be there in honor of Day of the Dead
- Miniature tin memorial craft workshops
- 1, 3, and 5 p.m.
- Hosted by Crooked Tooth’s very own Sarah Schille
- Live face painting
- Noon – 5 p.m.
- By Vanessa Lopez and Macy Clark
- Flower Crown workshop with 4th Ave. Flowers
- 1 – 3 p.m.
- Micheladas all day
- Ricuras de Venezuela food truck
- Noon – 5 p.m.
Crooked Tooth Brewing Company is located at 228 E. Sixth St. For more information, visit Crooked Tooth Brewing’s Facebook.