Noodles comin' in hot!
For all of those who have had dreams of slurping spaghetti noodles and chompin’ down on some meatballs out of a bucket, the wait is finally over.
By The Bucket, a spaghetti takeout restaurant that got its start in Payson, Arizona, is opening up its first Tucson location at 2130 N. Kolb Rd. The big Grand Opening is Sunday, June 19 (Father’s Day) from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Since 2018, owner Bret daCosta has been flinging spaghetti, meatballs, and marinara sauce into buckets, and his restaurants have been multiplying ever since. Tucson’s east side is the first area to get a peek at the menu, which features buckets in three sizes.
There’s a small bucket with a half-pound of spaghetti, the medium-sized bucket comes with a pound of spaghetti, and if you’re aiming to order a large Family Bucket, expect one and a half pounds of spaghetti. Garlic bread is included with each tub and meatballs can be added for an additional charge.
Buckets are fun but if you’re not in the mood for that much food they’ll have other options like sides of meatballs, sandwiches, garlic bread, cheesy bread, and cheesecake.
Take a gander at their menu, which is known as The Bucket List.
“The Bucket List Menu
- Family Bucket (Famiglia) – One and a half pounds of spaghetti, marinara sauce, and a half loaf of garlic bread ($16.95)
- Middle Bucket (Mezzano) – One pound of spaghetti, marinara sauce, and a quarter loaf of garlic bread ($10.95)
- Small Bucket (Bambino) – Half-pound of spaghetti, marinara sauce, and three pieces of garlic bread ($7.95)
- Meatballs – “Two ounces of perfection,” pork/beef/ricotta, and romano cheese ($1.50 each)
- Meatball Sub – One pound of “bodacious deliciousness,” three meatballs, and mozzarella cheese ($9.95)
- New York-style Cheesecake ($3 a slice)
- Full loaf of Garlic Bread ($4)
- Cheesy Bread – smothered with mozzarella cheese ($5)
The restaurant will be open 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Tuesday – Sunday (apologies to those looking for a Meatball Monday extravaganza).
By The Bucket is located at 2130 N. Kolb Rd. For more information, visit bythebucket.com.
View this post on Instagram