Celebrate the season with a creative, regionally-inspired cocktail
North Italia’s latest campaign is a nod to both the season of warmer, sunnier days and the 10 regions they serve. Summer Sips adds to each menu a new craft cocktail that’s been inspired by region-specific ingredients.
Now, while North Italia finds itself with addresses across the country, its roots are right here in the southwest. As such, patrons of Tucson, Phoenix, Kierland, and Gilbert locations will have limited time access to a nifty little cocktail specific to our region that’s been dubbed Farfalla Viola.
Curated by bartender Michelle Green from North Italia’s Kierland location, Farfalla Viola is made with Bottega Bacur gin, butterfly pea blossom infusion, Fiorente, Starlino, and lemon.
This crafty concoction is available for $10 during Happy Hour and $14 during normal business hours, and you’ll have the chance to enjoy the specialty cocktail through Thursday, September 22.
Want to up the ante on making it a memorable experience?
- Tune into North Italia’s Instagram for a weekly Speakeasy password
- Once you have it, rally your friends and head over to North Italia
- Whisper the secret phrase to your server or bartender
- Take two photos with the then-supplied Polaroid camera (one for you and one to be added to the Summer Sips display)
- Make ’em cute, and your photo just might get featured on North Italia’s Instagram throughout the remainder of the program
View this post on Instagram
Be sure to mark your calendar for Thursday, September 22 while you’re at it, and celebrate the end of summer with North Italia via their all-day Happy Hour prices and last chance access to sweet little Farfalla Viola.
North Italia is located at 2995 E. Skyline Dr. For more information, visit northitalia.com.