The scents of the season are in the air at North Italia.
Known for its hand-crafted and modern approach to Italian dining, the beloved neighborhood eatery, North Italia at 2995 E. Skyline Dr., is excited to introduce its new fall/winter menu.
Centered on seasonal comfort ingredients such as butternut squash, fuji apple, figs, rainbow cauliflower, and hazelnut, they look forward to introducing Tucson to new items as well as elevated versions of year-round staples.
Guests can now indulge in standout seasonal dishes and cocktails such as the Burrate Di Stagione, Seasonal Vegetable Salad, Braised Short Rib Lumache (a new pasta shape), Squid Ink Tonnarelli (another new pasta shape), Roasted Porchetta (the team’s first pork dish in years), Tuscan Half Chicken, Butternut Squash Anolini, and a Black Fig Manhattan.
Even the restaurant’s brunch menu will receive a sweet and savory update with the addition of Cannoli French Toast and a Citrus Blossom cocktail.
New additions to the menu
- Burrate Di Stagione – fuji apple, roasted butternut squash, toasted hazelnut, herb breadcrumb, Calabrian agrodolce
- Crispy Eggplant Parmesan – fresh mozzarella, spicy vodka sauce, torn basil
- Crispy Calamari – giardiniera, sugo, calabrian aioli, grilled lemon
- Chef’s Board – prosciutto di parma, spicy coppa, percorino stagionato, crescenza, house giardiniera, castelvetrano olive, marcona almond, fig mostarda, grilled bread
- Prosciutto Bruschetta – stracciatella, grilled asparagus, truffle, grana Padano
- Seasonal Vegetable Salad – butternut squash, brussels sprout, cauliflower, kale, radicchio, pecorino, fregola, pistachio, date, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Heirloom Beet Salad (lunch only) – grilled chicken, avocado, cucumber, goat cheese, fregola, red wine vinaigrette
- Little Gem Caesar – grated grana Padano, herb breadcrumb, cracked pepper
- Braised Short Rib Lumache – parmesan fonduta, fresh horseradish, wilted arugula, herb breadcrumb
- Squid Ink Tonnarelli – tiger shrimp, calamari, wild fennel pollen, mint, spicy tomato broth
- Butternut Squash Anolini – broccolini, arugula, hazelnut crumble, grana Padano, espelette
- Tuscan Half Chicken – caramelized butternut squash, rainbow cauliflower, broccolini, fennel, roasted chicken jus
- Beef Tenderloin Marsala – roasted brussels sprout, black truffle & mushroom risotto, grana Padano
- Roasted Porchetta – braised greens, fregola, citrus, fennel
- Roasted Salmon – caramelized cauliflower, broccolini, pesto, fregola, tomato passata
- Grilled Branzino – roasted fennel, broccolini, brussels sprout leaf, cauliflower, romanesco, glazed cipollini, caper lemon butter
- Polenta and Butternut Squash
- Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower
- Cannoli French Toast – chocolate pearls, ricotta, mascarpone, brioche, maple syrup, crushed pistachio
- Black Fig Manhattan – fig infused piggyback rye, averna, grand marnier, brandied figs
- Barberini Smash – hendrick’s gin, italian elderflower, ginger, carpano honey, lemon, islay
- Citrus Blossom (brunch only) – limoncello, fiorente elderflower, lemon, prosecco
The restaurant hosts brunch from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday – Sunday, lunch from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Monday – Friday, and dinner from 4 – 10 p.m. on Sunday – Thursday and 4 – 11 p.m. on Friday – Saturday.
North Italia is located at 2995 E. Skyline Dr. For more information, visit northitalia.com.
View this post on Instagram