"I’m grateful to be back."
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, East Coast Super Subs is back on the scene and serving its popular sandwiches at 136 N. Park Ave.
You may be thinking, “Hold on a second… this isn’t where the restaurant is. That’s the music venue, The Rock, and where all the commotion is comin’ from.” Well, that’s because the sandwich shop is no longer located at 187 N. Park Ave. and is off to a fresh start as a food cart stationed next to the venue.
East Coast Super Subs had been closed for more than two years after an unfortunate building fire in January 2020. Owner Keith McNesby, who has been behind the wheel of the restaurant since 1998, had hoped to reopen the restaurant sooner but is thrilled to be serving his sandwiches once again.
“I’m grateful to be back,” he said, noting that a few of East Coast Super Subs’ classics are back, too, like the Bully, Jim McKenna, and the Italian Stallion.
East Coast Super Subs Menu
- Cheese Steak
- Bully (super-size cheese steak)
- East Coast Special – steak, mushrooms, and bell peppers
- Jim McKenna – grilled turkey, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato (option: add bacon)
- Veggie – grilled mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and cherry tomato
- Italian – provolone, capicola, mortadella, genoa salami, lettuce, tomato, onion, cherry peppers, oil, and vinegar
- Italian Stallion (super-size Italian)
At the moment, the sandwich cart is open from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Monday – Saturday and closed on Sunday.