If you missed the first Sanar pop-up dinner by Tucson chefs Brian Smith (Acacia Real Food & Cocktails) and Dave Valencia (Agustín Kitchen), I bring you good news.
The next Sanar popup dinner will be held at 7:30pm on July 13 at Acacia Real Food & Cocktails.
Their first dinner, which was held in May and featured 15 courses with healing properties, was enough of success to warrant a second. This time around, the theme is progressive Southwest.
Here's the menu:
- Aqua Chile - Shrimp/Lime
- Sopa De Aguacate - Avocado/Corn/Lime/Cholula/Mint
- Maíz Tostado - Bacon/Lime/Chipotle
- Chicharrón De Pato - Blackberry/Parnsip/Onion
- Arroz Con Pollo - Top Knot Chicken/Saffron/Relish
- Pastel De Frijol - Tepary Bean/Jicama/Prickly Pear/Squash Blossom
- Carne Asada - Hanger Steak/Avocado/Truffle/"Pico"
- Chorizo Con Huevo - Green Onion/Red Pepper/Cilantro
- Codornices En Colorado - Traditional/Modern
- Paleta - Coconut/Mango/Lime
- Mousse De Chocolate - Dulce De Leche/Cocoa/Espresso Marshmallow
- Raspado - Pineapple/Ice Cream
Here are the details:
- When: 7:30pm, July 13th
- Where: Acacia Real Food & Cocktails - 3001 E Skyline Dr, Tucson, Arizona 85718
- Cost: $75 per person
For more information, or to reserve your seat, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.