When you can’t break free for more than a few days, sometimes all you need is a nice staycation.
This Labor Day, The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain will host the perfect 4-day weekend packed with activities for the family, couples looking for an indulgent getaway, or singles looking to pamper themselves. Regardless of if you’re a young couple looking to recharge and indulge or a family looking for something fun for you and the kiddos, check out some of the planned highlights:
Food & drink related:
- Daily children’s buffet in Ignite, the hotel’s Lobby Lounge from 5 – 8pm.
- Roadrunner Food Truck on Saturday through Monday from 12 – 4pm.
- Oregon Wine Experience for $20 per person at CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar (Sat, 5 – 6pm)
- Daily mixologist feature at Ignite at 5:45pm
- Arizona Wine Experience for $20 per person at CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar (Sun, 5 – 6pm)
- Cosmic Slide Party at the water slide Friday night from 8 – 10pm
- Live music
- Daily Kids Zone from 9am – 9pm
- Guided night walk and scorpion hunt (what?!) Saturday, 9pm
- Stargazing experience, Friday 8-10pm
- “Dive-In” movie Saturday, 8pm
You’ll want to give a call to The Ritz-Carlton before heading out there (and it is out there) as some of the activities are open to the public, while others are reserved for overnight guests. If you didn’t already know, The Ritz-Carlton is a standard in excellence. Their service is top notch and is frequently looked at by other businesses as a defining example. You won’t want to leave. For more information, visit the Labor Day event page on The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain website.