Triple cream brie. Duck confit. Butternut squash-brown butter vinaigrette. Red wine braised chicken breast. Fall has officially arrived at Maynards Kitchen.
Executive Chef Jared Scott has created nine new dishes, inspired by light, French bistros. The goal of the new menu is to provide warm, hearty dishes that lead into winter while incorporating fresh, local ingredients.
Maynards has always been an early adopter of the revitalized downtown dining scene and these new additions do not disappoint.
All 9 New Fall Dishes at Maynards Kitchen
- Tartine – Grilled baguette, triple cream brie, Willcox apple, fennel seed, and parsley-fennel salad
- Onion Soup – Classic soup of caramelized onions, chicken stock and sherry, broiled with a country crouton and Gruyere cheese
- Beet Salad – Roasted red and gold beets, shaved fennel, blood orange, and watercress, tossed in a raspberry and local honey vinaigrette with triple cream brie
- Herb Gnocchi – Potato gnocchi dumpling browned with butter, duck confit with braised greens, mustard seed, pickled butternut squash, and Riesling jus
- Cauliflower Risotto – Cream risotto, sheep’s milk cheese, saute of caramelized cauliflower, butternut squash, toasted pepitas, grilled green onion-lemon oil, arugula, pesto, butternut squash-brown butter vinaigrette
- Winter Ale Vegetable Pie – Winter ale and vegetable broth cooked with wild mushrooms, parsnip, red potato, and Brussels sprout in a flaky pie crust with scarlet butter lettuce and pistachio winter ale vinaigrette
- Pork Schnitzel – Pan-fried pork cutlet over mustard spatzle, braised greens, golden raisins, leek, mushroom-lemon beurre blanc, and fried capers
- Coq Au Vin – Red wine braised chicken breast over house-made parpadelli, celery root, pearl onion, wild mushrooms, and orange-roasted baby carrot
- Hanger Steak – 8 oz. Hanger Steak with a Bordelaise and hotel butter, with Duchess potatoes and Brussels sprouts with bacon
Dinner is now served daily at 5 p.m. at Maynards Market & Kitchen. Valet is available on Fridays and Saturdays and live music is performed weekly.
Please visit maynardstucson.com for more information.