While fall has brought an abundance of new dinner options to Tucson, Nox decided a fresh lunch menu was in order, too.
Nox Kitchen + Cocktails has added two new salads and four new sandwiches to their lunch menu. While you’re trying out the fresh dishes, take advantage of Nox’s new lunch special. From 11:30am – 4pm, get any half sandwich and a side, starting at only $10. Sides include soup, half salad, roasted street corn, crispy cauliflower and grilled artichoke.
Fall Lunch Menu Additions at Nox
- Quinoa Salad – yellow and red quinoa, arugula and spinach tossed in a wild berry vinaigrette, with roasted baby carrots and squash, sweet yellow corn, and dried cranberries, finished with an avocado fan
- Chicken Caesar Salad – grilled chicken breast, baby kale, house made brown butter croutons, radish, cherry tomatoes topped with aged shaved parmesan cheese and tossed in a house made Caesar dressing
- California Chicken Club – grilled buttermilk chicken breast, provolone cheese, applewood smoked bacon, served with butter leaf lettuce, tomato, avocado and chipotle aioli, served on toasted sourdough
- Turkey & Pesto Sandwich – hand-carved, seared turkey breast, kale cilantro pesto, served with arugula tossed in a lemon vinaigrette, tomato, avocado, and goat cheese on a toasted whole wheat bun
- Farm Fresh Veggie – roasted portabello mushroom, tzatziki sauce, arugula tossed with champagne vinaigrette, pickled onion, cucumber, avocado, queso fresco and roasted garlic hummus, served on a house made quinoa bun (made with quinoa, roasted red pepper, lemon zest, garbanzo beans, shallots, cilantro, parsley, and egg whites)
- Braised Short Rib Dip – Braised short rib on a torpedo roll with a serrano avocado spread, melted provolone chipotle aoli, and crispy shallots, served with a house made au jus
In other news, Nox has extended half-off wine on Mondays through the end of October.
For more information visit www.NoxTucson.com.