Beginning November 23, 2014, Noble Hops will offer a traditional brunch menu with a seasonal spin every Sunday from 9am until noon.
Executive Chef Jamie Eldredge has prepared the menu, and says Noble Hops is “embracing the flavors of the season, using lots of fruits and veggies, along with seasonings and spices associated with the changing seasons.”
They’ll have a variety of fresh artisan cheeses and seasonal fruits available, plus desserts and full bar service with drink specials and more than two dozen craft beer selections. A few dishes you can expect to find include Duck Eggs Benedict, Steak & Eggs Béarnaise, Drunken Toast and The Orchards Flapjacks. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available upon request.
As an added bonus, if you happen to be riding in the El Tour de Tucson on November 22, you’ll get complimentary brunch on the 23rd (restrictions apply, must be accompanied by a paying guest). Not a bad way to indulge after the big race. Bring your friends, because the proceeds from anyone you’re dining with will go towards the Special Olympics, this year’s El Tour beneficiary.
Noble Hops Brunch Menu
- Duck Eggs Benedict – Grilled sourdough baguette, herb marinated hot house tomatoes, sliced duck breast, poached eggs, Hollandaise Tomaté with rustic roasted potatoes
- Baked Eggs with Herbs – Cast iron baked eggs, Swiss cheese fondue, fresh chives and thyme with sourdough points
- Steak & Eggs Béarnaise – Herb marinated Bistro cut steak, egg, Béarnaise Tomate with rustic roasted potatoes
- Classic English Breakfast – Two eggs, potatoes, choice of bacon or British bangers
- Belgian Waffle – Topped with lemon curd, whipped creme fraiche, and blueberry compote
- Drunken Toast – Vanilla bourbon battered French toast, raspberry and burgundy syrup, whipped créme fraiche
- The Orchards Flapjacks – Whole grain pancakes, fresh apple compote, cinnamon whipped créme and toasted granola clusters
For more information visit Noble Hops at noblehopspub.com.