Tucson has finally reached “winter” weather with cool 70 degree days, and 47 Scott is providing all the comfort food you need for weekend brunch.
Although, don’t take the phrase “comfort food” lightly. You’ll find Chicken & Waffles with maple syrup (the real, grade A stuff) and Tucson classic Huevos Rancheros with house-made chorizo.
It doesn’t end there. Four new cocktails hit the menu, including a Mimosa and a Frozen Bellini. One of the new cocktails, The Up & Up, is a rye whiskey and brandy cocktail served with cinnamon-maple whipped cream.
You’ll still find signature favorites like Pulled Pork Hash, Grilled Cheese, Fig & Walnut Kale Salad and French Onion Soup. Brunch is available every Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 4pm.
New Brunch Dishes at 47 Scott
- Huevos Rancheros – corn tortillas, fried eggs, black beans, house-made chorizo, house-blend cheese, ranchero sauce
- Hot Chicken & Waffles – hot & spicy chicken breast, buttermilk waffle, 100% grade A maple syrup
- Biscuits & Gravy – house-made biscuits with country-style sausage gravy & fried eggs
- The Diner – two scrambled or fried eggs, hash potatoes, choice of house-made biscuit, sourdough or multi-grain toast
- Caprese Sandwich – house-made mozzarella, tomatoes, spinach, fresh basil with olive oil drizzle on grilled crusty bread
- Coffee cake – sour cream coffee cake baked in-house with walnut streusel
Brunch Cocktails at 47 Scott
- The Up & Up – rye whiskey, brandy, pecan orgeat, toddy, cinnamon-maple whipped cream
- Dreamweaver – Aperol grapefruit liqueur, Amontillado sherry, pina syrup, fresh lemon
- Vegabond – tequila, sage-infused agave nectar, fresh lime, orange bitters
- Pimm’s Cup – Pimm’s #1 liqueur, muddled cucumber, ginger syrup, fresh lemon, tiki bitters, soda
- Mimosa – sparkling brut & your choice of orange juice or grapefruit
- Mon Cheri – cherry brandy, fresh lemon, grenadine, sparking brut wine
- Frozen Bellini – peach puree, peach liqueur, sparking brut wine, peychaud’s bitters
47 Scott is located at 47 N Scott Ave, between Pennington and Congress. For more information please visit http://www.47scott.com.