Dining Room at Flying V Bar & Grill (Credit: Flying V)
On March 18, the Flying V Bar & Grill will team up with Herradura Tequila for a night of tequila sampling and five-courses of regional Mexican cuisine.
Herradura Tequila’s Global Ambassador and Tequila Master, Ruben Aceves will be on hand. Aceves is a renowned taster and voice of tequila native to Guadalajara, Mexico.
The dishes of the night will be served up by Flying V Bar & Grill’s Head Chef, Eric Sutter, former associate of the famed Emeril Lagasse, and Chef Jose Salas, who has a long history of fine dining cuisine at the Four Seasons in Mexico.
The five-course dinner menu with play out as follows:
- Amuse: hamachi taro root tostada, garden herbs, fish sauce vinaigrette, pickled avocado
- First: dungeness crab ravioli in meyer lemon consommé with table side grated frozen goat cheese
- Second: shaved fall vegetable salad, grilled quail, agave vinaigrette
- Third: pork tenderloin medallion, onion caramel, lardo, frisee, tamarind jus
- Fourth: beef tartare, buttermilk fried sweetbreads, sea bean chimichurri, horseradish, rye toast
- Amuse: raspberry ice cream with honey-muscat cake
- Fifth: chocolate, coffee cake, raw milk, lemon grass cream cheese frost
The dining experience runs $75 per person, starting at 6:30pm. Reservations are required. To book yours, call (520) 615-5495