Whether you cave for a Tucson Sonoran Dog, fool your tastebuds with a trendy “gourmet” version, or go for fast and easy at a convenience mart, hot dog lovers can all agree that National Hot Dog Day is a day for celebrating.
This July 23, the Fourth Avenue Delicatessen, aka 4th Ave Deli, is offering ‘Buy One Get One Free’ hot dogs all day long. The Deli’s “Under $5” menu offers hot dogs from regions all over the country, including the Chicago Dog, loaded with relish, peppers, a pickle and more, as well as the Bama Dog, piled with hot dog chili, coleslaw and southern style hot sauce.
All of the hot dogs on their menu are made with 100% beef Boars Head hot dogs, and veggie dog alternatives are available. Even vegetarians need their hot dog fix, and what better day to feed your craving?
Fourth Avenue Delicatessen Hot Dog Menu
- Classic Hot Dog – Add ketchup, mustard, relish and/or onions
- NYC Dog – Sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard
- Slaw Dog – Coleslaw and southern style hot sauce
- Chili Dog – Hot dog chili, shredded cheddar, onion
- Bama Dog – Hot dog chili, coleslaw, southern style hot sauce
- T-Dog – Bacon, pepper jack, onions, jalapenos, spicy T-Town mayo
- Chicago Dog – Tomato, pickle spear, relish, onion, sport peppers, yellow mustard and celery salt
- Dirty White Boy – Hot dog chili, bacon, shredded cheddar, onion, mayo
For more information, visit 4thavedeli.com.